2007 wr exhaust

10 replies to this topic
  • arizonachef

Posted December 20, 2006 - 04:20 PM

I am getting ready to purchase the exhaust for my new bike. I am gonna choose from 3 yoshimura RS2, white bros e2, or FMF ti powercore. Does any one have experience with these 3 companys. Which exhaust would you reccomend based on quality of product.

• Cirus

Posted December 20, 2006 - 04:32 PM

I've got an '06 and have the PowerCore. Fit and finish are excellent and its sounds awesome. Its far louder than stock without the Quietcore insert but still quiter than the Factory 4 I had on my YZF.

• 520Roost

Posted December 20, 2006 - 05:04 PM

Im going with the white bros ,always have . good luck.:thumbsup:

• Derwud

Posted December 20, 2006 - 08:13 PM

Dr.D, Noise level is not bad on the SA model without the quiet core, but the fit and finish are outstanding...

• arizonachef

Posted December 20, 2006 - 09:36 PM

That really is my first choice but I am not sure I want to spend the money for a full system

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangermouse007

Posted December 21, 2006 - 04:08 AM

I went for FMF this time.. but had Dep before... FMF seems to last well over time....

• Derwud

Posted December 21, 2006 - 05:39 AM

Here is the pipe on the bike.

Posted Image

• corradok525

Posted December 21, 2006 - 08:10 AM

what about jetting?

Are you using it stock?

Many thanks

corrado

• Derwud

Posted December 21, 2006 - 11:12 AM

what about jetting?

Are you using it stock?

Many thanks

corrado

My dealer jetted it and I don't have the specs, but it works great so far..

• ffgman

Posted December 24, 2006 - 01:35 AM

How do you like that exhaust, did you gain bottom end? Is it the same? How much more top end did you gain. You had to get something on top because the stock muff really hurts the top end but has good bottom and mid. Does it have a heat shied and how much farther does it stick out? I ordered a Q4 from fmf but it is on back order and wont be out for a few weeks.thanks

• Derwud

Posted December 24, 2006 - 07:58 PM

How do you like that exhaust, did you gain bottom end? Is it the same? How much more top end did you gain. You had to get something on top because the stock muff really hurts the top end but has good bottom and mid. Does it have a heat shied and how much farther does it stick out? I ordered a Q4 from fmf but it is on back order and wont be out for a few weeks.thanks

It really picked up everywhere. I didn't ride the bike with the stock pipe on it. So it's hard to say...

No Heatshield.... It looks shorter than the stock pipe, and SOUNDS great...

Due to issues with FMF on my 93 YZ, I will never buy an FMF again, my .02 cents...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.