Cost on a 07 450

3 replies to this topic
  • crf176

Posted December 20, 2006 - 03:31 PM

I had a buddy that just bought one and I think he got raped! Does anyone here know what cost is in the 2007 450?

• 700MX

Posted December 20, 2006 - 03:47 PM

I had a buddy that just bought one and I think he got raped! Does anyone here know what cost is in the 2007 450?

I think cost is around 5500, plus ship. But the dealer gets kick backs from yami for certain volumes too.

Esterville yami in IA (I used to ride for them) Is a great shop with very fair prices

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Huckster

Posted December 20, 2006 - 04:38 PM

I guess it depends on the volumne that a dealer does with Yamaha, but I was told that dealer is right around $6k. Thats is without the holdback or incentives.

• YZfamily

Posted December 20, 2006 - 06:08 PM

If you can pick one up for $5500, you should buy 2 then! Out here you won't get for less than $7000

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.