Got hit by a truck and now need parts.

2 replies to this topic
  • jayled

Posted December 20, 2006 - 10:03 AM

Back in August I was hit from behind by explorer while making a left hand turn. The explorer decdied to pass me while I was turning. Maybe they thought the left turn hand signal from me and the guy behind me meant pass.
Anway I'm jonesing to ride again and need to find some parts. My local shop did the damage estimate and these top the list:
2005 WR450
Rear wheel
Sub Frame
Swing Arm

I'll keep my eyes open on the classifieds but please shoot me a PM or email if you are parting out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NavyNuke

Posted December 20, 2006 - 11:33 AM

any yamaha rim from 99 to 06 will fit, YZ/WR 2 stroke of 4 stroke, and any size. hubs are all the same. I run a 01 YZ250 rim on my 06 WR450 for a paddle tire.

• WGP

Posted December 20, 2006 - 11:35 AM

I have for sale:

Front fender
Stock gas tank
Top triple Clamp

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.