Hows the UFO black plastic?

9 replies to this topic
  • MindBlower

Posted December 19, 2006 - 10:29 PM

They didn't used to be the best quality.?

• motopsycho650

Posted December 21, 2006 - 04:38 AM

I really don't know about the quality. Keep in mind that black plastic will show scratches & gouges much better than the red or white. I've been told it turn whitish when it gets scratched.

• MindBlower

Posted December 21, 2006 - 05:30 AM

that makes sense and didn't think about it. My plastic is like new, I just like the look of some black. Wish Honda offered it, though it would cost a small fortune.:thumbsup:

• deanlikesstella

Posted December 21, 2006 - 06:23 AM

have a look in my garage i have used black ufo plastic's on mine wot do you think

• porterdog

Posted December 21, 2006 - 12:43 PM

have a look in my garage i have used black ufo plastic's on mine wot do you think

Fawk! Looks really great. Is that a 650R? Where can I buy some? UFO don't have 650 parts on thier website...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gringo1450

Posted December 21, 2006 - 04:45 PM

Fawk! Looks really great. Is that a 650R? Where can I buy some? UFO don't have 650 parts on thier website...

Ya, where do you get it I can't find black online

• MindBlower

Posted December 21, 2006 - 08:00 PM

XR's Only has some on sale right now, that's why I asked about it. I have a picture of a guys bike that has black fenders and side panels with the red tank and seat and I really like the look. I have the pic set as my desktop wallpaper but can't find the file to post it......

• deanlikesstella

Posted December 22, 2006 - 11:07 AM

thanks you like it thay came from XRsonly the rear fender came from macmoto the front came from ebay the tank is clark i will take some more pic's soon of the new discs :thumbsup: sorry forgot the rad scoops are made by stiffyracing on ebay

• porterdog

Posted December 22, 2006 - 01:02 PM

sorry forgot the rad scoops are made by stiffyracing on ebay

Hell yes, one of the best r's I've seen. Can't find stiffyracing; got any more info?

• deanlikesstella

Posted December 22, 2006 - 01:43 PM

Hell yes, one of the best r's I've seen. Can't find stiffyracing; got any more info?

took ages to find it's stiffyracingproducts the user id is stiffyvicki thay make them to order and they make other stuff aswell:applause:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.