New XRL owner...

10 replies to this topic
  • Whiteman

Posted December 18, 2006 - 08:47 PM

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Just picked up a 03 XR650L and plan to get more riding time with the dual sport now. I have been reading this forum for a couple weeks but just got the bike today...

http://img.photobuck.../Picture001.jpg

• rebelventurer

Posted December 18, 2006 - 10:51 PM

Congratulations on the new bike. Looks like its set up for some adventure riding.

• frankstr

Posted December 18, 2006 - 10:53 PM

Hello Whiteman, Nice lookin ride.....:thumbsup:

:devil: :smirk:

• goblin127

Posted December 19, 2006 - 06:31 AM

Welcome! I can see a larger tank,bar riser's and maybe some new handlebars.Looks like your on your way.

• husky123

Posted December 24, 2006 - 02:58 PM

Whiteman,

I probably won't even be able to recognize your bike in a few weeks with all your new blang!

Lee

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • michhub

Posted December 24, 2006 - 04:32 PM

[quote name='Whiteman']Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Just picked up a 03 XR650L and plan to get more riding time with the dual sport now. I have been reading this forum for a couple weeks but just got the bike today...

Hi Whiteman - Nice bike, I have the '04...plenty of mods in your future I'm sure. Where in VA are you? Lots of good riding around here...:thumbsup:
I started a local Richmond, VA group "RVDS" nothing big, but a start.

http://autos.groups....Sport_Richmond/

MikeH

• mongo_x

Posted December 24, 2006 - 08:17 PM

Hello Whiteman, nice looking bike, First post here. Just picked up a new xrl 4 days ago. Need to get a tank. Is that the 4.7 clarke? I ride an 1150 GS this new bike is sure a lot more fun in the twisties. Have fun

Mongo

• screag01

Posted December 24, 2006 - 10:09 PM

Congrat's on a great bike with a huge following. :thumbsup:

• oldKTMer

Posted December 25, 2006 - 03:13 PM

Welcome... And don't listen to those "R" guys :thumbsup: My L works great and has plenty of oomp!

• Whiteman

Posted December 26, 2006 - 02:01 PM

It is a clark tank and came with the bike. He also gave me the stocker which will be going on e-bay later this week. I like the R just isn't what I wanted. I understand they are two different bikes and I bought the one I wanted for MY needs...

• xr400rider1

Posted December 26, 2006 - 02:28 PM

congats on the sweet brp, and thanks for knowing and understanding the diff. between the R and the L. let us know how you enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.