Anyone working on Plating there 07 WR fro California yet???

2 replies to this topic
  • steve lemley

Posted December 18, 2006 - 03:27 PM

I really want to buy the 07 but my problem is that i have a built 99 with a plate and the plate means a lot to me:applause: . Has anyone plated in california their new 07 Wr yet:excuseme: ? I'm not going to buy one until I know I can plate it somehow:foul: . i don't want to start another plating discussion:foul: , just want to find out if it has been done yet and or anyone know of a dealer that i can buy it from that will plate it:ride: , please PM me. Thanks guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • steve lemley

Posted December 19, 2006 - 06:35 AM

Anyone. Any thoguhs?? :thumbsup:

• ncampion

Posted December 19, 2006 - 07:29 AM

I'm in the same position as you. Would like a new e-start bike, but have to have the plate. Does not look good from what I see and it will only get harder in the future. I think the only option in the future will be to buy a factory "street" bike like KTM or Husky. Hope the big four wake up soon and plate their awesome 4-strokes.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.