magazine bikes

1 reply to this topic
  • Ron Hamp

Posted December 18, 2006 - 11:26 AM

I just heard from the engine builder of Clark Styles who is now working for dunlop ,that the October issue of Dirt rider magazine that featured Clark styles race bike had my cams in it .They actually prefered the power of Clarks Yamaha over Nick Weys honda i thougt that was pretty cool .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Baron Von Beard

Posted December 18, 2006 - 08:37 PM

I tell you Ron, for us guys that aren't Pro caliber the YZ works amazing. With a little jetting work my 06 YZ has the strong pull outta the corner that a CRF does except that it feels like it pulls stronger and longer. My overjumping things can attest to that. The 06+ YZ's just seem to lay it down better. NYK's bike looks like it has a ton of juice for the start but doesn't fair well anywhere else. Call it rider error or what you will, but I think the bikes kicking his ass.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.