Footpeg mount for child

1 reply to this topic
  • TKHerman

Posted December 18, 2006 - 01:38 AM

I have a 2006 WR450 and want to mount some footpegs to the frame for my son. He's 3 1/2 years old and LOVES to ride around with me. (Yes, I'm VERY careful!) Obviously, he sits in front of me and right now I just have him leave his feet dangle and then somewhat wrap them around my legs.

What I want to do is install some footpegs on the frame for him so he can learn to stand up if we go over a bump. I'm far from a fabricator and am looking for advice... Is there any after-market product already out there or am I on my own?

Thanks in advance for your help/insight!

PS - He's getting a PW50 for his birthday... :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CSS9961

Posted December 18, 2006 - 02:45 PM

I wonder if some accessory footpegs for a cruiser would bolt on to the subframe somewhere?

http://www.denniskir...Id=40901&mmyId=

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.