Need a 2003 WR 450 wiring harness, please?

1 reply to this topic
  • KVO-TN1-2beat

Posted December 17, 2006 - 02:51 PM

I'm helping my brother convert his YZ 450 to a dual sport and I'm looking for a used wiring harness from a 2003 WR 450 to go on his 2003 YZ 450. We have a Baja Designs stator on the way, just need a cheap wiring hrness to go with it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted December 17, 2006 - 11:07 PM

Are you sure you want to go that route? If you switch to the WR harness you will have to rewire it anyway as the BD stator is a single output and the WR has a double output stator. Also the WR CDI box is different so you would need that as well. I think your best bet is to just make your own harness for the lighting circuits or buy a Baja Designs harness for a YZ.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.