White Brothers aluminum proII

5 replies to this topic
  • krony506

Posted December 17, 2006 - 07:17 AM

Do any of you have this exhaust on your 06/07 and if so how do you like it and do you have any pics of it on your bike.

• felix 222

Posted December 17, 2006 - 09:44 AM

White Bros customer service is absolutely horrible. Just getting in contact with Rider Support was difficult. I spent a week and a half calling him and emailing with no response. Finally another man, the marketing manager, answered the Rider Support phone. I explained that my e series had less than 35 hours and the weld failed where the header pipe connects to the muffler. He said to send it in and he would have somebody look at it and find the cause of the problem (weld fail or crash). Later that week, the original man from Rider Support finally called me back. He wanted to know why i had not done this entire thing through him. I'm glad he finally called me back but a 1 week too late and 2 1/2 weeks after I had first called him. Anyway, i still don't know if it can be rewelded because the man hasn't called back when he said he would. My muffler has been broken for 4 weeks and it still isn't fixed. I will not buy another White Bros exhaust and will not recommend them to anyone. Both, their product and customer service failed me.

• krony506

Posted December 17, 2006 - 01:42 PM

I am glad you shared that with me. I have had nothing but wonderful support from DR.D. His wife Gena helped me and made me feel like I was somebody. That made my decision, I will go with the DR.D and take there awesome riders support package.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • steve_97060

Posted December 17, 2006 - 02:29 PM

What is their rider support package?

• krony506

Posted December 17, 2006 - 02:52 PM

I got a offer through sponsorhouse.com from DR.D and it is a nice offer!

• steve_97060

Posted December 17, 2006 - 03:00 PM

would it be possible for just a little bit more detail, or this top secret or something?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.