05 YZ450F manual needed

4 replies to this topic
  • jhensel1

Posted December 14, 2006 - 09:34 AM

Hey all I just picked up a new '05 yz450 and I really need the service manual, but don't wanna give yamaha another $60 to give me a manual...any chance you guys could help me out? :devil:

I did a search all over for it and all that comes up is the '03 and the links don't work anymore anyways.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted December 14, 2006 - 09:54 AM

You can download a Euro version in PDF from here:

...but you won't be able to print it.

If you just bought a new bike from a dealer, it comes with a manual unless you agreed to something different at the time of the sale. So far as I know, the dealer automatically gets one for each new bike, and is expected to provide to the new owner.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jhensel1

Posted December 14, 2006 - 02:21 PM

I actually bought a salvage title bike, it is new never riden but was "salvaged" because of an accident at the warehouse it was sitting in and somewhere along the way the manual was lost.
Thanks for that link, that should give me the info I was after :thumbsup:

• flintlock28

Posted December 14, 2006 - 02:47 PM

Try #bay,

They show up from time to time, and I got an 04' brand new Manual for about $ 15 including shipping.

• Vibeguy

Posted December 18, 2006 - 02:44 PM

The guy I purchased my 06 450 from also included an 05 service manual?? that you can have for the postage if your interested. I won't be able to ship it until the 27th. If you are interested send me a PM with your address.

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.