Sorry guys

8 replies to this topic
  • wr450fyamaha

Posted December 13, 2006 - 07:30 PM

I havnt been posting a whole lot lately and I just wanted to say sorry. Ive just been really busy having a life and all. So sorry again and maybe someday we can all get together again.

• wheelnut46

Posted December 13, 2006 - 07:42 PM

.... yeah, uh....

whatever.

• frankstr

Posted December 13, 2006 - 08:21 PM

I havnt been posting a whole lot lately and I just wanted to say sorry. Ive just been really busy having a life and all. So sorry again and maybe someday we can all get together again.

.....:thumbsup: ...OK

:devil: :smirk:

• willnevergrowup

Posted December 14, 2006 - 06:48 AM

Must not be much of a life if you are spending your time starting this :thumbsup:
thread! By the way when someday comes around I am busy!

Happy Holiday!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rebelventurer

Posted December 14, 2006 - 12:42 PM

I was expecting a good read like you were sorry you own a yamaha instead of a Honda!
:thumbsup: :devil: :smirk:

• squatpuke

Posted December 14, 2006 - 01:28 PM

I was expecting a good read like you were sorry you own a yamaha instead of a Honda!

bwhahahahahaha

• Maroast

Posted December 14, 2006 - 01:35 PM

bwhahahahahaha

hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!1

• BWB63

Posted December 14, 2006 - 04:22 PM

I thought this gas guage thing was a joke. I gave almost everyone I could think of a possitive and nothing happens to their guage but, I think yamababyboy's tank will be empty real soon:lol: :devil: :smirk:
Click his can up in the left of his post and let him know how much we missed him!!!!:thumbsup:

• bigredxr

Posted December 14, 2006 - 05:41 PM

I guess everybody feels the same about this guy and here I thought I only had an excellent judge of character! Hopefully he won't go awat mad, he'll just go away!:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.