xr650l 0-60 time?

1 reply to this topic
  • 76Datsun280z

Posted December 13, 2006 - 02:31 PM

I was curious if by chance any of you knew the 0-60 time for a stock xr650l? My bike has a re- jetted carb so it would be a little quicker than stock, but am really curious what the ball park it would be. -Austen.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motomonte

Posted December 13, 2006 - 05:39 PM

I haven't had the opportunity to test it myself but in Cycle World mag of May '06 there was a comparison between a few d/s bikes and these where the posted times for a stock xr650l :
1/4 mile.......15.01@84.33mph
Torque........29.5 ft.-lbs.@4300rpm
Top speed...91 mph
While this was on a stock bike,during the test they dropped one tooth on the countershaft-sprocket.Not sure if the times where before or after the mod or if these times where suplied by Honda.
If you have the chance to test it yourself keep us posted.

Related Content

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.