WR450F in South Africa, sorry for the Aussies

15 replies to this topic
  • Murray Dorward

Posted December 13, 2006 - 06:01 AM

I picked up my new WR450F '07 at my local dealer here in South Africa.
Will be doing the whole AIS kit,grey wire etc tomorrow as at this moment in time it feels like a pizza delivery bike. As for the Aussies we cant beat you at cricket but do a good job at rugby and landing WR450 '07 models.

Cheers

Muz:banana: :thumbsup: :smirk: :devil: :smirk:

• RJB

Posted December 13, 2006 - 06:32 AM

Just as an aside - what did one of those set you back in SA?

• Murray Dorward

Posted December 13, 2006 - 07:43 AM

Got it from centurion Yamaha For R67,000.00

gave me a bit of discount normal price is R70,000

Cheers

Muz

:thumbsup: :devil: :bonk: :smirk: :smirk:

• dangermouse007

Posted December 13, 2006 - 08:01 AM

Yeah Yeah Yeah....

I did not want mine before Xmas anyway....I wanted my 2007 in 2007....

and yes i'm bitter .....

• Derwud

Posted December 13, 2006 - 08:09 AM

Yeah Yeah Yeah....

I did not want mine before Xmas anyway....I wanted my 2007 in 2007....

and yes i'm bitter .....

At least you can have a real Beer while you wait..

• Murray Dorward

Posted December 13, 2006 - 09:59 AM

Maybe the beers better but who wants hot beer anyway? I think I'll just put a 1kg (2.2lb) rump steak on the braai and make dangermouse007 even more jealous. Its a pity that the UK is so backwards and a first world country unlike Sunny South Africa.

Maybe father christmas just started in the south pole this year instead of the north pole

Muz
:devil: :smirk: :smirk: :bonk: :cry:
:thumbsup:

• dangermouse007

Posted December 13, 2006 - 11:37 AM

:smirk: :devil: :thumbsup:

• wswain

Posted December 13, 2006 - 02:46 PM

beat us at cricket i dont think so and do a good job at rugby haha good joke you guys couldnt even beat our team when it was at its lowest form.... weve got our 07 wr450f in store i just dunno how good they are.

good joke with beating us.. south africa cant beat us, the poms cant and usa isnt even good enough to put a team in. haha

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450_rider

Posted December 13, 2006 - 03:05 PM

do a good job at rugby haha good joke you guys couldnt even beat our team when it was at its lowest form....

You guys might do well against south africa, but we all no Australia is no match for the Kewis!(New Zealand)

• dangermouse007

Posted December 14, 2006 - 12:34 AM

Well the UK are just using ya to test ride and find problem's.. so we can get the good ones....

And shall we talk about the Rugby world cup :thumbsup: :devil:

• Crapster

Posted December 14, 2006 - 02:23 AM

hot beer?

who is Australia drinks hot beer....its ice cold or nothing

And my local pub does a 1.2kg steak =)

• boer

Posted December 14, 2006 - 02:28 AM

:thumbsup: :devil: :smirk:

this thread makes me home sick:sa:

• gregwr450f

Posted December 14, 2006 - 01:17 PM

We all know the USA and SA have shit beer.........keep testing that bike for us I'd like to have all problems fixed before I order mine, fully rego'ed...

As for Rugby, no one here follows that rubbish except a handful of yuppies.

I'm off for a nice cold beer and a roo pie.

• davo ttt

Posted December 14, 2006 - 10:43 PM

I picked up my new WR450F '07 at my local dealer here in South Africa.
Will be doing the whole AIS kit,grey wire etc tomorrow as at this moment in time it feels like a pizza delivery bike. As for the Aussies we cant beat you at cricket but do a good job at rugby and landing WR450 '07 models.

Cheers

Muz:banana: :thumbsup: :smirk: :devil: :smirk:

chad reed flys this flag who flys yours lol mmmmmm never heard of him ..... cold beer ,more riding areas,oh and safe streets you should stick to carjacking Posted Image

• RJB

Posted December 15, 2006 - 05:19 AM

We all know the USA and SA have shit beer.........keep testing that bike for us I'd like to have all problems fixed before I order mine, fully rego'ed...

As for Rugby, no one here follows that rubbish except a handful of yuppies.

I'm off for a nice cold beer and a roo pie.

eh? Since when did Oz become the beer Capital of the World. The likes of VB, Fosters, XXXX a good beer? Sorry mate. Oz beer is shite too!

Just because its only yuppies watching in your neck of the woods is certainly not reflective of the majority (after all Australia has a total population of what? 17mill or so?). Roo pies? No thanks - they're all yours

Muz, as for the price of the bike - ouch - bit steep. Quite a bit cheaper in the US. Who knows what I'll get stung for one here :thumbsup:

• davo ttt

Posted December 15, 2006 - 03:29 PM

Got it from centurion Yamaha For R67,000.00

gave me a bit of discount normal price is R70,000

Cheers

Muz

:thumbsup: :devil: :bonk: :smirk: :smirk:

you could have bought it in australia for62,000 rand he still ripped you off

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.