WP fork and shock parts

1 reply to this topic
  • SniperTeamBravo

Posted December 12, 2006 - 12:45 PM

I have a billet shock and a set of USD forks on my 92 XR600R. I need to re-build the forks but WP is not returning my calls or emails. Anyone know a place for WP parts except WP? Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • eastreich

Posted December 12, 2006 - 03:03 PM

I would say a KTM dealer, as KTM and WP are tied together like macaroni and cheese. In most KTM manuals, the shocks and forks are separate from the rest of the manual, as they are just listed by their model number.

I have many of the manuals in PDF format. If you know the model # of the forks (i.e. 4054, 4860, etc...) and the shock (i.e. 5018 PDS, etc...) PM me, and if I have that file (I have most of them), I'll forward it on to you.

The parts you should be able to get from any dealer as long as you know the model # of the fork and what year/model KTM they came from. I would think that the best place to get the parts would be from KTM Hutt. They carry many of the now obsolete and hard to find KTM parts that even a dealer cannot seem to get.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.