YZ450f #1 cycle news

7 replies to this topic
  • Beanb1

Posted December 11, 2006 - 09:13 PM

Cycle news rated the YZ450 first in this week's edition. Best overall rating for all riders. The pros preferred the Honda. It will be interesting to see what the mags say?

• grayracer513

Posted December 11, 2006 - 11:33 PM

It will be interesting to see what the mags say?

Not really.

• Huckster

Posted December 12, 2006 - 02:55 AM

#3 in Transworld behind the Honda and Kawi.

• jamiehughes

Posted December 12, 2006 - 04:41 AM

who really believes anything those guys talk about anyway. some of the stuff that they nitpick is pretty trivial, and not usually a factor for many of us i'm sure.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NYMXer

Posted December 12, 2006 - 05:07 AM

I rode them all last year and thought they were all good. I esp liked the Suzuki but bought the Yamaha because of dealer support and price.
It's not like 20-30 years ago when there was a big differance between brands. Today, most anyone will place as good on either of the new bikes. Buy the color you like or go w/ the better dealer and support and ride happy. :thumbsup:

• DPW

Posted December 12, 2006 - 08:33 AM

Not really.

LOL....I agree

• YZ426F Rider

Posted December 12, 2006 - 01:04 PM

Not really.

That is some funny **** right there.

• YZ426F Rider

Posted December 12, 2006 - 01:13 PM

Interesting factoid here (actually not so interesting but I'm going to share it anyways).

There were only five riders in my OT class this weekend, one each Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, and KTM. Unfortunately I crashed pretty good and didn't represent Blue very well...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.