Thank you, one and all

3 replies to this topic
  • marcoma

Posted December 10, 2006 - 07:52 PM

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you lads on the TTWR site. I bought my WR (used) two weeks ago and since then have spent every night and weekend trying to get it to run right. I have finally arrived at a machine which not only runs right, it runs GREAT! I may not be around on the site for much longer as I now intend to enjoy my new found happiness and actually get to ride the bloody thing! :devil: I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support and advice.

Keep it up - YOU GUYS ROCK!! :thumbsup:

• Seabass

Posted December 10, 2006 - 08:33 PM

You're welcome!! Now don't be a stranger......there's always a new WR owner out there that needs direction. Answer 'em and good karma will come your way.:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted December 10, 2006 - 08:38 PM

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you lads on the TTWR site. I bought my WR (used) two weeks ago and since then have spent every night and weekend trying to get it to run right. I have finally arrived at a machine which not only runs right, it runs GREAT! I may not be around on the site for much longer as I now intend to enjoy my new found happiness and actually get to ride the bloody thing! :smirk: I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support and advice.

Keep it up - YOU GUYS ROCK!! :devil:

Cool and good for you. Stick around and add what you learned. Shoot man, you cant ride all the time. :thumbsup:

• marcoma

Posted December 10, 2006 - 10:00 PM

I may not be around on the site for much longer

Just a figure of speech - I just cant wait to ride my "new" bike:ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.