25 replies to this topic
  • PBDBLUE

Posted December 19, 2006 - 02:59 PM

spring, washer, oring with the oring end being nearest the tip

• El Chinero

Posted December 24, 2006 - 05:14 PM

spring, washer, oring with the oring end being nearest the tip

Very good
My initial thought was that the O-ring was in the groove by the knurled knob/screwdriver slot .. which made the "washer" a loose part.

Thanks (have no reference point ... LOST the original due to setting it WAY WAY "out" = -10.5 points out of 10)

• pgdirtman

Posted December 25, 2006 - 03:32 PM

I've done all the free mods but still can't get it to quit bogging when I snap the throotle. Will the fuel screw adjustment take the bottom end bog out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • marcoma

Posted December 25, 2006 - 04:05 PM

I "think" turning the screw in will weaken the mixture. This should reduce the fuel ratio however its a good possibility that your accelerator pump may be adding too much fuel when you snap open the throttle.
Have you rejetted or are you using the standard jets?

• clark4131

Posted December 26, 2006 - 08:18 AM

Do a search for "bog", get a thermos of coffee and sit down for a cram session. Lots of info on the subject...SC

• marcoma

Posted January 10, 2007 - 11:04 PM

As they slide onto the adjuster screw..... spring, washer, o-ring.
i.e o-ring last.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.