One Industries Doug Henry w/ Black BGs

2 replies to this topic
  • Idaho_Stas

Posted December 09, 2006 - 04:15 PM

Does anyone have a photo (or link) of the One Industries Doug Henry kit with the black backgrounds. Every photo I have seen of the kit only shows the white backgrounds and I'd like to see a pic of the black backgrounds before I make a final decision on my '06 (yellow) makeover.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill Clough221

Posted December 15, 2006 - 10:31 AM

I just got my DH kit in the mail and it's not installed on the bike yet, so don't have any pics yet. If you check back in a few days, I'll try and get a picture posted.

I do have to say the kit looks AWESOME, esp with the black backgrounds. The quality is very high. If you have any reservations at all, get the kit!!!

The only caveat I have to say is the black backgrounds force me to get the old fashioned stick on white numbers. For my last four bikes I have used the pre-printed number backgrounds from SoCal, which I swear by since they look so professional. So if you normally get the pre-printed backgrounds, get the DH kit with either the white or black backgrounds and just throw the backgrounds away. I haven't decided yet what I'm gonna do...stay tuned.

• Ga426owner

Posted December 15, 2006 - 12:31 PM

Same here...I am getting a one off scroud decals made...close to the one kit....then will put it all together...on white:thumbsup:

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.