Steering Stabilizers? What works best with Desert tanks?

I just bought an 05 650R BRP and Live in Southern Utah with hundreds of miles of desert in my back yard. I love the brp but for a 225 lb guy the suspension sucks and the steering is not nearly as sure as my XR600r. I need a good stabilizer and am also trying to put on a desert tank. I would also like to place a speedo and ignition. Any Ideas? Does anyone have photos they could share to give me some Ideas? Thanks ALL!!!

I live in Saint George and my back yard is the desert. I have driven twice to the Grand Canyon from my Garage. Until they put the new airport in I am good to go but that means I only have a year or two left. I am going to enjoy it as much as possible before it goes away. Either way I will be street legal and I will be able to hop over to the legal roads. On Tuesday I rode the BRP to the base of the Sand Dunes and back for a quick 1 hour ride and had a blast getting there. I really love riding out here.

Man that is great! Do you know of any other options whatsoever? Does anyone else make a stabilizer that works as well? Has anyone tried the GPR Under the bar setup? Does anyone have a picture of thier bike with it installed?

Thanks Guys for all the input and info!

So with your rtt stabilizer do you have any problems with the dipstick? I checked out the website and was very impressed with the concept.

Thanks for pointing me in that direction

No, The post mounts to the left of the dipstick, so center for the stabilizer is a actually a little off center. The only problem is if you have a dual sport kit with the big blinker, horn & high/low beam switch, paired with 1 1/8 bars. The switch mounts too far to the right and it is hard to make it work. I had one of those switches, I replaced it with a regular kill switch since I don't run blinkers or horn (I just reinstall the switch, blinkers and horn when I get the bike inspected).