Rt. side foot peg fix questions...

2 replies to this topic
  • miguelitro

Posted December 07, 2006 - 05:10 PM

yes searched didnt quite answer all questions...

-i broke the rear bolt, isnt it ussually the front that breaks and isnt it only the front that is drilled through(or is it drilled and tapped to a bigger size)?

-is the peg mount AL. or steel? I have no prob fabbing the bracket to dbl sheer it if it is steel, cant play with AL yet...

The truth is i havent really had the time to look at it since it broke over a month ago...havent really been riding much or at all this entire year. i dont really plan on racing much anymore, justa few favorite races here and there mostly just fun riding.

Oh and by the way it broke the morning after the d38 rattlesnake chase when i putted over a small hill, caugh a massive six inches of air and hit a massive six inch whoop. got lucky.

Thanks
Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jbird710

Posted December 07, 2006 - 05:40 PM

Not an exact answer to your questions, but here is some info I got when asking about this - may help:
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=442568

• miguelitro

Posted December 07, 2006 - 05:49 PM

thanks...I'll probly end up with Kritters fix as well. its just that i hav ethe time to fix it either home fix or buoght.
It'll get done sometime.
Mike

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.