camo graphics 04yz450f

9 replies to this topic
  • TexN343

Posted December 06, 2006 - 07:05 PM

I found a snow camo graphic kit with platics included for my bike for about 200$ but it's overseas and can't find the One graphic kit anywhere left in the states. I kind of leary about using a credit card overseas. This is what is included: A white front fender and rear fender, a pair of white readiator shrouds, a white camo graphics kit, a rear fender and swingarm decal and a seat cover. It's from dirtbikebitz.com but I would PREFER TO GO THRO THE TT STORE but I guess they don't sell this. Anyone know of a site maybe cheaper or at least within the states. The site looks legit but I get some weird thing pop up when I get on there.

• grayracer513

Posted December 06, 2006 - 08:39 PM

Have you tried calling the TT store and asking them?

• kylwk1500

Posted December 07, 2006 - 07:32 AM

i think the 200 is a little steep anyway. Everyone here has it listed for closer to 170

• tmauto69

Posted December 07, 2006 - 07:09 PM

I got mine for $161.99 through BTO, but it took over a month to get it.

• yz426em

Posted December 08, 2006 - 08:12 AM

They have that kit for an 04? I haven't seen one of those kits for the 03 to 05 body style anywere. If they are offered for the 04 let me in on were.Thanks Neil

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • almostinvincible119

Posted December 08, 2006 - 10:27 AM

if anyone can tell me where to get the kit for the 03-05, i would appreciate it. Thanks

• TexN343

Posted December 11, 2006 - 05:25 PM

http://www.dirtbikeb...ml?currency=USD

• wr450rideruk

Posted December 17, 2006 - 09:20 AM

I found a snow camo graphic kit with platics included for my bike for about 200$ but it's overseas and can't find the One graphic kit anywhere left in the states. I kind of leary about using a credit card overseas. This is what is included: A white front fender and rear fender, a pair of white readiator shrouds, a white camo graphics kit, a rear fender and swingarm decal and a seat cover. It's from dirtbikebitz.com but I would PREFER TO GO THRO THE TT STORE but I guess they don't sell this. Anyone know of a site maybe cheaper or at least within the states. The site looks legit but I get some weird thing pop up when I get on there.

just to let you know mate this is a uk based company and is one of the largest in the uk, so you have no worrys useing your credit card with them .if it was a smaller company then yes i would allso worry but i can assure you that this company is huge in the uk, iv even used them myself for parts
hope this hhelps a little mate
regards dave :thumbsup:

• TMAC25

Posted December 18, 2006 - 09:02 PM

The one industries white camo kit is awesome IMO, the only white kit I like, buy it install it and post pics for the rest of us to enjoy.

• TexN343

Posted December 19, 2006 - 01:00 AM

Already bought but waiting on the long shipping time since it's oversees glad to know that the company is legit.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.