Applied triple clamps for the 07?

3 replies to this topic
  • racerxx276

Posted December 06, 2006 - 06:09 PM

My buddy has an 06 with the 24 mm off set Applied triple clamps. It corners great!

I'm wondering if the 07 model needs them also? The 06 didn't corner that well without them... I'm getting the SE model on sat. after 2 years on a suzuki rmz450.

• jeffboyd47m

Posted December 06, 2006 - 07:01 PM

My 07 corners really well. Much better than my 06.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted December 06, 2006 - 08:33 PM

I set up my '06 as a lot of others here have, and as MXA did, and it's the best cornering MX bike I've ridden in many years. I can never understand people saying they don't work well.

• Redrider46

Posted December 06, 2006 - 08:40 PM

The 07 turns like a 250F, I dont think you will need to do much besides finding the right fork height. The bike is sicko

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.