Where are the reviews on the 07 wr450f???

4 replies to this topic
  • steve lemley

Posted December 06, 2006 - 10:19 AM

Why can't I find any reviews on the 07 wr450f. I want to buy one and upgrade from my plated 99wr400 but i want to read the expert reviews on it before hand. Does anyone know if there are any yet. I know yamahas review but i want to see an independant review with details and maybe a comparison to the other new bikes. Can anyone provide links etc to this info? Thanks guys.:worthy:

• CSS9961

Posted December 06, 2006 - 10:48 AM

Excellent question. I've already put my money down, but I can't find anything either.(In english, at least) Maybe you have to subscribe to an online magazine or something. But you would at least think a guy could find a link to it, and choose to subscribe... :worthy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MTrowbridge

Posted December 06, 2006 - 11:37 AM

www.dirtrider.com just posted an article. The new 07 WR450 is awesome...

• CSS9961

Posted December 06, 2006 - 11:41 AM

Yeah, I saw that like two minutes after I posted my reply. D'oh! But I want MORE! :worthy:

• steve lemley

Posted December 07, 2006 - 07:41 AM

Its a short review without details on goods and bads versus other new bikes. Its a quick, send me to Costa rica to test your bike and ill give it a good anitial report to help hype.... I NEED DETAILS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.