Will 01 YZ426 forks fit an 01 WR426?

No replies to this topic
  • Tremor_socal

Posted December 05, 2006 - 10:29 AM

Hey guys, long time lurker, sometime poster. :worthy: Yes, I've searched for the answer and read a lot of informative posts, but I haven't found an answer specific to my year yet.

Posted Image

I'm in the process of acquiring a 99 YZ400 that has 01 YZ forks and rear spring set up for my weight, and my WR still has stock suspension. I'd like to trade suspension components between the two bikes. Going on the yamaha parts sites shows me that the two forks have the first 7 or so digits, with the only differences being a -00 or a -50 on the second subset of numbers. (Sorry, at work now and don't have access to the information.)

I'm hoping someone can tell me definitively that it will work, or it won't work. I'd be very appreciative. :D

Thanks,

Tim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.