all purpose muffler

4 replies to this topic
  • yamahaxt

Posted December 05, 2006 - 09:18 AM

I'm sure there are post out there on this subject, but I have dial-up and it takes to long to search (i would rather ride instead of sit behind a computer or waste the money on high speed). What is the best priced muffler so I can get more power for my wr450 2006.

• Wasabi

Posted December 05, 2006 - 10:10 AM

That would have to be a YZ muffler off ebay.
Aftermarket mufflers will make more power, but cost lots more.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamahaxt

Posted December 05, 2006 - 10:58 AM

Would the yz muffler have to be an 2005 since the bike is a 2006?

• darrylwt

Posted December 05, 2006 - 11:39 AM

I'm sure there are post out there on this subject, but I have dial-up and it takes to long to search (i would rather ride instead of sit behind a computer or waste the money on high speed). What is the best priced muffler so I can get more power for my wr450 2006.

I just put a White Brothers E-2 on my WR450 06 and I love it, good sound and power.

• yamageezer

Posted December 05, 2006 - 11:49 AM

That would have to be a YZ muffler off ebay.
Aftermarket mufflers will make more power, but cost lots more.

That's what I did :worthy: plus I added the Promoto billet end with the silencer. My 05 450 rips and I saved a ton of money. You can also look in the TT classifieds. :D :prof: Not sure if an 05 YZ fits the 06 WR though.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.