suspension for WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • Brent McCabe

Posted December 05, 2006 - 04:54 AM

Can someone explain to me, please, how to adjust the suspension on my WR450. I was told by the salesman I bought my bike from that the suspension on the 2006 WR450 was the same as the YZ450. Is this true? I have an owners manual, however, it doesn't tell the how and why part of making adjustments nor does it say when changes are necessary. If there is some information out there that puts this in terms a first-time bike owner can understand/apply I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wasabi

Posted December 05, 2006 - 05:10 AM

It should be all there in the back of the manual. It explains how to adjust your suspension from what you are feeling when riding your bike.

YZ and WR suspension is different.

• Pilikia

Posted December 05, 2006 - 03:47 PM

There are a lot of variables to consider prior to making adjustments to your suspension. How much do you weigh? What type of riding do you do? Etc. I recommend you have a professional set it up for you, but if you’re set on doing it yourself make small adjustments than ride to test, and go from there.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.