wr450 head pipe

4 replies to this topic
  • Matt22

Posted December 03, 2006 - 11:08 AM

will a head pipe from the yamaha 450 yfz quad fit on my 04 wr450

• Seabass

Posted December 03, 2006 - 02:48 PM

Make sure you install it with a big hammer, it may take awhile but you'll get it on eventually.:worthy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted December 03, 2006 - 03:06 PM

Make sure you install it with a big hammer, it may take awhile but you'll get it on eventually.:D

whats is answer mean, if yes then a simple yes would have been fine but if not then why not just say no. :prof: :worthy:

• Matt22

Posted December 03, 2006 - 06:00 PM

I am sorry to have wasted anybodies time with this post I stumbled on to the answer through searching of other threads. So the answer is yes the head pipe from the YFZ will fit and will be a bit heavier and tougher. Hope this helps anybody who might have been looking for the same info. Thank you TT for the awesome community :D :worthy:

• bg10459

Posted December 04, 2006 - 06:29 AM

Matt22 already knows, but the stainless YFZ header is a direct fit for the '03 and '04 YZ's and WR's (maybe other years as well).
I'm currently using the YFZ header on my WR.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.