07's for $5999 on Ebay.

8 replies to this topic
  • scottbob99

Posted December 02, 2006 - 06:31 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

This seems like a good deal. Anybody use these people?? Shipping to Connecticut would probably make the deal no good for me. :worthy:

• Mike546

Posted December 02, 2006 - 07:48 AM

Check out TROY CITH GARAGE in Troy NY, they have all thier prices online. It's only a few hours from Connecticut and I don't think you would have to pay tax, but check with them on that. They have 07 white 450s for $6199, and blue ones for $6099. I picked up an 06 brand new last month from them for $4800. Ask for Rich. Make sure you get the free SnapOn torque wrench. On a side note I was at Mototown yesterday, John Dowd was there ripping the place up, have you been there yet?

• scottbob99

Posted December 02, 2006 - 10:08 AM

I was there yesterday too, saw Dowd ripping it up. I was just watching though, haven't ridden there yet.

• Mike546

Posted December 02, 2006 - 02:11 PM

Me and my buddy on the KTM were the two slowest guys out there. We still had a great time. I'm a novice rider so it was great to see how fast those guys are. They look fast from the bleachers but when you actually are on the same track with them you know they're in a whole different world. I might be going back next week or the week after, if you want I'll drop you an email if you want to ride. It's worth the $75.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Huckster

Posted December 02, 2006 - 02:11 PM

How was Mototown? worth the trip?

• Mike546

Posted December 02, 2006 - 02:42 PM

How was Mototown? worth the trip?

It was my second time there and I think it was worth the two hour ride and the $75. It was raining outside and nice and cozy in there. I can't make it there enough for a membership but I'll go any chance I get. Go on a week day if you can. The first hour there were only four of us on the track. I'll send you a link to a video I shot of the track.
Mike

• scottbob99

Posted December 02, 2006 - 03:06 PM

Me and my buddy on the KTM were the two slowest guys out there. We still had a great time. I'm a novice rider so it was great to see how fast those guys are. They look fast from the bleachers but when you actually are on the same track with them you know they're in a whole different world. I might be going back next week or the week after, if you want I'll drop you an email if you want to ride. It's worth the $75.

I have a vacation coming up and I'm kind of busy at work. I'm going to go there a week day right after the holiday, hopefully with a new bike. :worthy:

• Mike546

Posted December 02, 2006 - 03:16 PM

Let me know when you go. I can force myself to take another day off.
Mike

• sctilt

Posted December 02, 2006 - 07:07 PM

Atta' boy Mike...glad you guys had a fun day at Mtown. Also good for you on the new bike purchase!!!...Scott

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.