Hollister Hills Poker Run

9 replies to this topic
  • 42SIX

Posted December 28, 2001 - 01:27 AM

There is a poker run at Hollister Hills on New Years day... Heard they had some nice prizes to give away.... Anyone interested???????? Proceeds go to the OHV volunteers for equipment... :D :D :)

• AZWR400

Posted December 28, 2001 - 10:01 PM

WOULD LIKE MORE SPECIFIC INFO ABOUT POKER RUN, ie; DATE, TIME LOCATION. THANKS :)

• PMAUST

Posted December 30, 2001 - 05:27 PM

I think I might be interested too. Can you provide any additional information. I hope the weather lightens up a little. Will it be rain or shine? What are the conditions like up there now? I am looking for a place to ride on New Years day! Can't think of a better reason to remain sober! :) Thanks, P

• rwcfrank

Posted December 31, 2001 - 01:27 PM

Its been raining pretty hard for a few days.. No rain today and the forecast is possible showers.. I have a friend who is setting up the route and they are going to call me if its cancelled.. Its muddy as hell but hey thats what makes for good clean fun... Its starts late around 1030 since they expect some hangovers.. Sign up starts at 0830.. SO far its still on... They have some great prizes to give away also...

• Tom14911

Posted December 31, 2001 - 05:05 PM

upper ranch?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PMAUST

Posted December 31, 2001 - 05:38 PM

I just checked weather.com and it doesn't look too good. RAIN!!!! :) YUK!

• 2fiddy03

Posted December 27, 2009 - 02:21 PM

i'll be there! rain or shine! gotta love the hangover classic!

• resinlips

Posted December 27, 2009 - 03:13 PM

The conditions at HH have been outstanding, even the Renz property was open yesterday.
Found this at Southbayriders,
http://www.southbayr...ead.php?t=89267

There is only a slight chance of rain from now through the 1st. Even if the adobe sections are too slick for opening, conditions in the granite area will be prime. Almost all of the wide trails have been graded recently including Peats, Jay, Mystic, and Toyon.

The Poker run is just a good excuse to get out and ride with the donation going to a good cause!

• resinlips

Posted December 27, 2009 - 03:39 PM

I just replied to an 8yr old thread, Maybe a Mod type could move it to the Calif. section.

• 2fiddy03

Posted December 28, 2009 - 12:24 AM

wow it is 8 years old. i got this thread by searching "hollister hills poker run" on google. forgot to check the date my bad ha ha.

it was believable cause it has been raining! anyways i hope to see you guys out there.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.