07 wr450

1 reply to this topic
  • 99yz125

Posted December 01, 2006 - 12:33 PM

so im getting a wr450 for christmas an selling my old bike but i was wondering what the ais kit, air box mod, and the throttle stop mod is. ive been reading up alot. also how does the 450exc compare to it. that is what most people that race hairscrambles race were i live. thanks for all the help

josh

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ADVnaut

Posted December 03, 2006 - 12:13 AM

Everything you need to know can be found in the FAQ's sticky at the top of the first page. The '07's just rolled out so I doubt you will get a plethora of information on performance comparisons. Guys here are great about answering questions but, "when in doubt, search it out" the database is huge and has everything except understanding females. Congrats on what is sure to be a sweet bike.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.