turn signals and dash lights not working

5 replies to this topic
  • aaron_dr250s

Posted December 01, 2006 - 03:51 AM

Hi,
After riding my wr400f home from work the other day I noticed my turn signals and dash lights have stopped working. Since I noticed this I have checked the bulbs and wiring to find it's all in tact. I'm not sure what to do now:confused:. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

• byggd

Posted December 01, 2006 - 07:31 AM

Who's kit do you have......baja designs?.....Trick Dual Sport?? Other??.....

• MSHAM

Posted December 01, 2006 - 10:46 AM

If it's a Baja Designs, I know Mountainmax's signals went out on him:thumbsdn:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aaron_dr250s

Posted December 01, 2006 - 08:53 PM

it's the standard kit thats it comes with here in australia.

• yamafreek_hawaii

Posted December 02, 2006 - 01:12 AM

[

it's the standard kit thats it comes with here in australia.

Does the light lenses say "DOT" on it? Also can the kit or parts be ordered? Please post pics of the turn/on/off switches etc.

Posted Image

• 5valve

Posted December 03, 2006 - 08:38 AM

The same kit is given in EU.
Check the cables below tank and behind mask, maybe you just have snapped contact or loose ground wire.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.