Acewell 3900 and temp sensor 650R

3 replies to this topic
  • pgiinc

Posted November 30, 2006 - 07:56 PM

I just installed this acewell 3900 speedo and it has a temp sensor(5/16 " thread and cable any idea were I could plug this up on my 650R

• ganshert

Posted December 01, 2006 - 08:35 PM

I assume you bought it at electorsport, if so you were supposed to get a "tube" that goes inline with one of the radiator hoses.

I was told that they were on backorder for a long time and some speedos got shipped without them. mine did

call customer service at electrosport if you got it there and they will send you one

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pgiinc

Posted December 02, 2006 - 03:19 PM

did you hook it up?

• ganshert

Posted December 02, 2006 - 08:19 PM

no

I have not received my tube yet

If I don't get it soon I'm gonna send the whole thing back as that was one of the major reasons for buying it.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.