Shock no worky

1 reply to this topic
  • Oasis_Flame

Posted November 29, 2006 - 09:44 AM


A friends 2000 WR400 shock nitrogen bladder has a hole in it, where can I find a new one? Is this an OEM thing?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • R_Little

Posted November 29, 2006 - 12:44 PM


Check ebay for a 99-01 shock. they are in there all the time cheap.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.