Enzo vs. TBT suspension

5 replies to this topic
  • jpkinsella

Posted November 28, 2006 - 06:09 PM

I have a 06 YZ450f and am trying to find a good suspension company. Enzo and TBT seem to be the most popular in my area. I race race mainly offroad, everything from mudy tight woods to open desert. I am 5'8" 185lbs. Been racing for two years riding for ten, trying to bump up to the B class. If anybody has any good experiences or bad that would make my decision alot easaier. Some stock setups and ergo may also help, the bike is completely stock as far as that goes.

• Ga426owner

Posted November 29, 2006 - 05:54 AM

I have a 06 YZ450f and am trying to find a good suspension company. Enzo and TBT seem to be the most popular in my area. I race race mainly offroad, everything from mudy tight woods to open desert. I am 5'8" 185lbs. Been racing for two years riding for ten, trying to bump up to the B class. If anybody has any good experiences or bad that would make my decision alot easaier. Some stock setups and ergo may also help, the bike is completely stock as far as that goes.

you will be happier with either :worthy:

• 700MX

Posted November 29, 2006 - 06:45 AM

you will be happier with either :worthy:

Well said, I will also say that there is a clear cut line of guys that can do a proper revalve, and guys who just are terrible. If you got a local guy who does a ton of bikes, and has been around for years, he probably can do a great job for you.

Enzo is great, but so is MB1, and FC.

Alot of guys think there is some secret miracle suspention out there ........ and there just is not such a thing. Just properly set up, working a 100% percent of its potential for your speed and weight.(which will feel 100% better!)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aedwards07

Posted November 30, 2006 - 12:57 PM

I have my 06 done by TBT and its freakin awesome.Brad Keeney from TBT East rocks.Im sure the west coast TBT does just as good of work as well.You wont regret it either.

Also I am pretty sure TBT is cheaper than enzo.

• kyle450rider

Posted November 30, 2006 - 04:17 PM

what does TBT stand for?

• YzGuy79

Posted November 30, 2006 - 07:38 PM

what does TBT stand for?

Tuning By Travis

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.