New look for my WR

12 replies to this topic
  • MSHAM

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:00 PM

I'm looking to get some custom graphics made. What do you guys think?
Posted Image

• spidennis

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:06 PM

too clean, but nice for a clean bike ......
but no custom scratch job yet?

• MSHAM

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:21 PM

too clean, but nice for a clean bike ......
but no custom scratch job yet?

look close at the frame!

• spidennis

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:39 PM

ah yes, now I see them ..... genetic markings emerge when young ..... they tend to stand out more as they get older, as in my case .... gonna go take my street legal WR to get a pizza now .... she likes take out!

• MSHAM

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:41 PM

Or maybe!
Posted Image

• spidennis

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:49 PM

you have a nice way of trying out your graphics ideas, the white shrowds and white fenders look good ..... on the rear I'd think more white between the seat and the graphic ...... pizza ready in 15 ........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spidennis

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:51 PM

are those turn signals in see on the front?

• MSHAM

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:52 PM

you have a nice way of trying out your graphics ideas, the white shrowds and white fenders look good ..... on the rear I'd think more white between the seat and the graphic ...... pizza ready in 15 ........

I've been using the paint program! I should give up architecture and do graphic design. It's probably more lucrative! going home now!

• MSHAM

Posted November 28, 2006 - 04:53 PM

are those turn signals in see on the front?

Yes! You don't really need them in Montana. People plate quads here and ride down Main street! Nobody even looked at my bike when I registered it!

• Liquor

Posted November 28, 2006 - 05:06 PM

Looks clean. Don't overdo it on the graphics.

• 642MX

Posted November 28, 2006 - 06:01 PM

I like it!

• bluebike1999

Posted November 28, 2006 - 06:54 PM

yeah that does look good.
i'm not a big fan of the 'cleanbike' set, but that is neat, subtle even.
good job

• MSHAM

Posted November 28, 2006 - 07:52 PM

I'm going to put Yamaha stickers and probably the tuning fork logo back on. I just put the white plastic on and have all winter to play around with it and decide what I really want to do. I don't like to advertise unless I'm getting stuff El Chipo or free! I may get a bigger tank that is natural(white) Not sure yet. This is just the first step in the design process. Just installed my Fastway handguards and Applied bar mounts! I may try an '07 white headlight when they become available. Mine is cracked and creased. (first bike in some time-Feels Good!)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.