Awsome XR650L Supermoto

11 replies to this topic
  • kelleyseiler

Posted November 28, 2006 - 02:45 PM

This is the nicest 650l SM I have ever seen. Check out his custom under fender exhaust!
He has modded CBR600 wheels for SM conversion!

http://i43.photobuck...r/100_12052.jpg
http://i43.photobuck...r/100_11992.jpg

• MindBlower

Posted November 28, 2006 - 09:33 PM

Would like too. But it's a sign in site.

• dzrtrat1111

Posted November 29, 2006 - 08:51 AM

http://www.supermoto...=1&d=1145041436

• cleonard

Posted November 29, 2006 - 09:52 AM

Why don't you guys just post the photos here? Both of those links require registration and I not going to do that. I'll bet that a large percentage of readers would not either. So either post a photo, a link that works, or forget about it.

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted November 29, 2006 - 12:51 PM

Why don't you guys just post the photos here? Both of those links require registration and I not going to do that. I'll bet that a large percentage of readers would not either. So either post a photo, a link that works, or forget about it.

That link works fine. Also, it is hard to post photos here as opposed to pasteing a link for a photo....unlike SMJ.com...easy to post photos. Oh, and thats Kubiaks XR650l....he built it entirely himself, has a shop and is an awesome fabricator. I have the same set of forks going on my XR600R next week. I am un-tarding one of my XRs for winter and turning it into a desert bike.

• pgiinc

Posted November 29, 2006 - 01:00 PM

That link works fine. Also, it is hard to post photos here as opposed to pasteing a link for a photo....unlike SMJ.com...easy to post photos. Oh, and thats Kubiaks XR650l....he built it entirely himself, has a shop and is an awesome fabricator. I have the same set of forks going on my XR600R next week. I am un-tarding one of my XRs for winter and turning it into a desert bike.

LINK DOES NOT WORK YOU NEED TO BE A MEMBER
I NOT JOINING TO LOOK AT YOUR PHOTO

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangerranger21

Posted November 29, 2006 - 01:09 PM

I dont wanna have to join =(

• R1-xr650-400

Posted November 29, 2006 - 01:16 PM

no, the link does not work...you are a member, and your login info is saved in your cache. The rest of us who are not members, can't see it.

I'm not registering on another site just to see some bike.

Thanks for trying to share though.

For future reference:

http://www.imagevenue.com

browse the pic file on your computer, click upload, copy and paste link for "clickable thumbnail"...POOF. Takes all of 5 seconds :worthy:

• kelleyseiler

Posted November 29, 2006 - 01:22 PM

Now check out the first post! Pics are there. Sorry:excuseme:

• R1-xr650-400

Posted November 29, 2006 - 01:26 PM

holy shit!...that thing is badass!

but that guy is a fuggin cheater...havin' his own shop is what enabled him to bust that out :worthy:

"mad props" though...that thing looks SWEEET...I'd love to slide it around a bit :D

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted November 29, 2006 - 01:28 PM

True, I am a member, thats why the link works huh? Cool. The only thing I don't like about the Kubesters bike is the weight of sportbike wheels on a SM. They are about 15lbs heavier per set than a quality set of spoked excells...It sure looks very sweet though.

• adam574

Posted November 29, 2006 - 06:59 PM

True, I am a member, thats why the link works huh? Cool. The only thing I don't like about the Kubesters bike is the weight of sportbike wheels on a SM. They are about 15lbs heavier per set than a quality set of spoked excells...It sure looks very sweet though.

gotta agree with the weight... kubiak helped me converting some wheels on my 650r and after i was done i was kinda dissapointed by the weight of the wheels. made the bike feel more like a street bike rather then a dirtbike with good tires on it. i put like 1200 miles on them then sold them.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.