Speedo wanted in UK

7 replies to this topic
  • JohnL

Posted December 27, 2001 - 03:45 AM

Anyone got a speedo they don't want. If so please call me on 07711 179675.

Thanks,

John

• UtahMotorcycleAdventures

Posted December 27, 2001 - 04:41 PM

I can sell you the tripmeter and cable but am still using the mounting bracket for my digital computer. Let me know if you want it.
Thanks
Chris@utahmoto.com

• JohnL

Posted December 28, 2001 - 12:56 AM

Chris,

Yes I am interested, but it sounds as though you are a long way from the UK, or are you? What's the cost and can you post it?

John

• UtahMotorcycleAdventures

Posted December 28, 2001 - 04:47 AM

If you're cool with paying shipping, I'll sell it for $45 (the factory mounting bracket is another $15). I'm in Utah (2 states east of CA) but the package will be relatively small and light.

Chris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted December 28, 2001 - 06:25 AM

John, I assume that since you're in the UK you want a metric speedo. If so, I just happen to have one. It's off my Canadian '00 WR, and it's like new. I think I took it off with under 200 kilometers on it. It's yours if you pick up the shipping costs.

• Tim_in_WA

Posted December 28, 2001 - 06:27 AM

John, I assume that since you're in the UK you want a metric speedo. If so, I just happen to have one. It's off my Canadian '00 WR, and it's like new. I think I took it off with under 200 kilometers on it. It's yours if you pick up the shipping costs.

• Guy

Posted December 28, 2001 - 01:03 PM

Originally posted by Tim in WA:

Ummn Last time I looked....we used proper measurement for speed....none of this namby pamby Km crap!.....UK = Mph NOT Kmh!

• JohnL

Posted December 31, 2001 - 01:59 AM

Tim,

Sounds like an offer i can't refuse. And I don't mind about Km or MPH either. After buying the bike in the last two weeks and Christmas just gone, I am not particularly affluent at the moment.

If you email me your home address on my private email and let me know your costs of shipping, I will send you a cheque. I will email my address to you.

Regards,

John

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.