new special edition yzfs

51 replies to this topic
  • cappy79

Posted December 07, 2006 - 05:46 AM

The SE has the same "gold suspension" as the the blue bike but MacJ must have eyes like an 80 year old.

Did the DRD carbon pipe make any improvements?? Cappy the loan guy??

www.ssmwholesale.com

The DRD seems to has given a little on the bottom and a smother transition from bottom to mid range. I thought the stock power was awesome, just needed the lower header for the radiator lowering kit, no definite need for the DRD pipe .......but man it is way up on the bling scale.:worthy:
Cappy79
www.motomtg.com
Great Southwest Mortgage

• 07WhiteYZ450F

Posted December 07, 2006 - 09:37 AM

I just got my hands on a white yz450f best buy i have ever gotten it was three hundred more than the blue one....i couldn't resist.

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted December 07, 2006 - 11:02 AM

Doesnt it list for $100 more?

• Redrider46

Posted December 07, 2006 - 11:14 AM

Anyone find grahpics for the 07 SE? I have called factoryeffex and they dont have anything out yet. DRD makes a good looking set but want to see more options.

• WB450

Posted December 07, 2006 - 11:28 AM

Doesnt it list for $100 more?

My dealer wanted $300.00 more for mine, they messed up and didn't have a blue one put together for me, so they sold me a white one for a blue price.

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted December 07, 2006 - 01:51 PM

My dealer wanted $300.00 more for mine, they messed up and didn't have a blue one put together for me, so they sold me a white one for a blue price.

nice. I have one of each (well my kid has the blue one) and I definitely like the white one better. I'm thinking of getting some red fingernail polish and pimping the old hag up a bit. :worthy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ONLY4STROKES

Posted December 07, 2006 - 01:56 PM

How is the white edition holding up for you guys? Any crashes on it?

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted December 07, 2006 - 03:03 PM

I got a couple scratches on mine but no scuffs from slides. I would imagine an acrylic floor wax would bring the shine back out with white.

• YZFRydn

Posted December 07, 2006 - 03:32 PM

They are spectacular. I was on the '04 450 before they put on the Aluminum Frame. The extra money is worth it because it looks way cool. Just punch anyone that says anything about Siegrfried and Roy.

• JohnnyOfast

Posted December 07, 2006 - 03:44 PM

Chad said the white one is a dog,,, blue's way fastest. :worthy:

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted December 07, 2006 - 04:34 PM

Chad said the white one is a dog,,, blue's way fastest. :D

Must be why he couldnt stop from rear ending stewart last weekend. :worthy:

• Ganadore

Posted December 07, 2006 - 05:49 PM

How is the white edition holding up for you guys? Any crashes on it?

Mine is holding up perfectly, the best I've ever had..................................................................... Of course, it's down stairs parked in front of the couch done for the year.......................We have a foot of snow on the ground :worthy:

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.