Anodized oil filler cap

2 replies to this topic
  • krony506

Posted November 26, 2006 - 08:04 AM

I am in search of a blue anodized oil filler cap but it must be made just like the stock one that can be removed with your fingers. I know GYTR makes one but I seen one other than that and can not remember who made it. Thank for your help!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kyle450rider

Posted November 26, 2006 - 08:06 AM

If you find one please post some pics of it.I have never come across a aluminum anodized oil cap that you could remove with your fingers.It would be a good idea to have one.

• krony506

Posted November 26, 2006 - 02:24 PM

I found it after searching forever. T.M.Designworks.com has them and so does stormcycles.com and GYTR also has them.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.