Big Gun Evo X

1 reply to this topic
  • baha

Posted November 25, 2006 - 08:14 PM

I have dissed this slip on and people have PM me to ask why.

Now this will help it come up under search as well.

I have one that is now one year old.

I did a great loop today in a place called Pope Valley. This runs along side the Napa Valley and has a number of small wineries. Lots of gold and red leaves on the ground. Lot's of sport bikes out today as well and I had the only motard bike and helmet cam on. This is sport bike heaven, Film sucks, I can turn the volume down-still has a loud rasp. Bike is very cool except for a badly faded end cap. I have always maintained and garaged the bike.

What has prompted me to do this is I went to the BG site to see about a new end cap. Basically 40 bucks for a thin little metal stamped piece. I am sure the next will do the same-I'll pass.

I gonna do something with the stocker and put it back on. My BG Evo X was a poor value.:worthy:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Derwud

Posted November 25, 2006 - 08:44 PM

I have to agree about the end cap, but have you tried the quiet core? I run one and it's a whole lot better.

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.