650l smog removal

2 replies to this topic
  • platterdr

Posted November 25, 2006 - 08:57 AM

I no this has been talked about a 1000 times before. but i bought the block plates and am ready to do the removal ....what about all the vaccum lines from the pump to the carb and airbox do they just get blocked off or what? I saw a step by step procedure somewhere at one time but can't find it now.....oh yeah should i rejjet after this , my only other mod is a WB E series

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • goblin127

Posted November 25, 2006 - 10:13 AM

I no this has been talked about a 1000 times before. but i bought the block plates and am ready to do the removal ....what about all the vaccum lines from the pump to the carb and airbox do they just get blocked off or what? I saw a step by step procedure somewhere at one time but can't find it now.....oh yeah should i rejjet after this , my only other mod is a WB E series

The imfo you seek is at four strokes .com yes you should rejet for the pipe but not the smog removal. If your going over there you should check out Daves carb mods you will be glad you did.

• jbird710

Posted November 25, 2006 - 01:57 PM

Yes, you do have to plug off the vaccum lines at the carb. The IMS kit comes with plugs and instructions. If you don't have plugs, you can find some plastic covers for the ends of bolts at some better hardware stores that work great.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.