Graphics custom photo

15 replies to this topic
  • norcal_hoss

Posted November 24, 2006 - 07:10 PM

I had Coker precision graphics make up a kit for me. I just wanted to advertise my factoryphoto biz so he messed around with some colors and knowing that I am a Marine and love the Red/White and Blue came out with this. I may go with a red seat or a white seat not sure yet. I am getting swingarm stickers done soon too.The whole kit was $200 bucks or so and I talked to them on Monday and they designed it and printed it and I got it today.Pretty sweet deal.
Anyways here are a couple photos.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Jaycycle

Posted November 24, 2006 - 07:22 PM

Sweet! I think either a all black or white seat cover would tie it up.

Nice site too.

• sweetpotato

Posted November 26, 2006 - 11:04 AM

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted November 26, 2006 - 03:16 PM

Hey man that is cool. They look really nice and it is super cool to have your own company all over your ride. :worthy:

• hi everybody

Posted November 26, 2006 - 03:28 PM

those graphics are SHWEEET! Id go with a red seat...

on another did you mount your hour meter?

• norcal_hoss

Posted November 26, 2006 - 03:57 PM

Here is a shot that is not so wide angle. A red seat would look cool still thinking of white ..
Hour meter I just screwed it into the frame, wrap the wire around the spark plug.
Posted Image
I photoshopped the seats what ya guys think looks better white or red?
Posted Image
Posted Image

• 97chevy

Posted November 26, 2006 - 04:00 PM

Very, very, nice. Best looking 07 that i have seen so far. :worthy:

• vpmx

Posted November 26, 2006 - 07:13 PM

Real nice look. I'd go with an all black seat. Black rims (new A60's) would then be a nice touch.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • felix 222

Posted November 26, 2006 - 07:48 PM

the black and blue looks best

• PK

Posted November 26, 2006 - 09:06 PM

That white seat would be a nightmare to keep looking fresh, very clean look though even with the stock seat. Both the white and the red seat with no other color is too much and the color would need to be broken up with other colors/graphics/etc. That is sweet though. You talk like your still in the Marines, I guess there are no former Marines...

• TMAC25

Posted November 27, 2006 - 01:13 AM

Sorry man, but those are UGLY IMO.

• davo ttt

Posted November 27, 2006 - 01:57 AM

they look ok but somehow this looks better its not mine it belongs to a tt memberPosted Image
Posted Image

• norcal_hoss

Posted November 27, 2006 - 07:25 AM

lol Roseville Yamaha thats the shop I am with.Everyone has those graphics around here that shop is minutes away and close friends of mine. As far as my graphics being UGLY hey whatever thats cool everyone has an opinion the main thing I wanted was them to be different and stick out and I think they do just that.I go to the races so much to shoot photography so when they see that bike there at any race they know I will be set up in a vendor section selling photos of the day.Ugly or not there red/wht/and blue so they can't be all that bad :worthy:

• ThumperKid250F

Posted November 27, 2006 - 08:26 AM

i would deff go with a red seat other than that the bike looks killer

• ridered55

Posted November 27, 2006 - 03:51 PM

Look's real clean bro.. The white seat looks great, but it will be a bear to keep clean. The blue & black stocker works well..

• yz315f

Posted November 27, 2006 - 05:28 PM

Does this graphics company have a website?

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.