XR600 resale value...

No replies to this topic
  • dangerranger21

Posted November 24, 2006 - 09:27 AM

Ok so I have been away from bikes for awhile and knowing the values of some. One thing I have noticed while I have been restoring my 93 XR600R is the value of these bikes, I see people still asking a good amount for em, say like a 1989 600R for nearly 2k for example... I know some are probably overpriced, but they seem to hold value pretty well.. For the prices I have seen for like the yr of my bike and like till 98 or somthing, u could buy like a last year model 426F for example(used to own one). What I am trying to say is there arent many bikes out there like these that have a nice resale value atleast that I know of from looking at used bikes and prices...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.