AIS removal - Help, I need somebody...

9 replies to this topic
  • Starling

Posted November 24, 2006 - 12:47 AM

Gentlemen,

I just bought the AIS removal kit, but the shop has sent it to me without any instructions and, as I'm a brazilian guy, I can't get this instructions from a local dealer... Due to this, now I'm very confused to do the job removing the AIS. I wanna to beg you if anyone has the instructions and could send it to me.

Thanks a lot,

Gustavo Starling - Brazil:eek:

• boer

Posted November 24, 2006 - 09:46 PM

Is it the TT AIS kit or Yamaha one?

If it is the Yamaha one, then PM me your email and I will scan the instructions and mail it to you.

• MountainMax

Posted November 25, 2006 - 09:26 AM

it's not very hard to figure out, but instructions would be nice forsure, let us know.......

• baha

Posted November 25, 2006 - 11:16 AM

Gentlemen,

I just bought the AIS removal kit, but the shop has sent it to me without any instructions and, as I'm a brazilian guy, I can't get this instructions from a local dealer... Due to this, now I'm very confused to do the job removing the AIS. I wanna to beg you if anyone has the instructions and could send it to me.

Thanks a lot,

Gustavo Starling - Brazil:eek:

We wanna see pics of your women on the beach:worthy: :D

Damn guys thinking about AIS removal and it's late spring on the beach there!:worthy:

• boer

Posted November 26, 2006 - 01:56 AM

Fair trade: Pics of woman for scanned AIS instructions....Done deal!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OneToGo

Posted November 27, 2006 - 06:23 AM

Fair trade: Pics of woman for scanned AIS instructions....Done deal!

Second that!! :worthy: :D

• Murray Dorward

Posted November 27, 2006 - 10:45 AM

I have the instructions from the original Yamaha AIS kit that I fitted to a 2005 WR450 I thhink some pictures of Brazilian ass is a fair swop.

Muz
:worthy: :D :prof:
:bonk:

• Starling

Posted November 30, 2006 - 06:58 AM

Hey Guys, how can I could send you some pics of real brazilian women's asses? :worthy: :D :prof:
Actually, I'm expecting for the AIS instructions, but it's easy to get new friends with this simple stuff.

Best regards,

Starling

• Starling

Posted November 30, 2006 - 07:00 AM

Done, my AIS kit is Yamaha OEM. I bought it from Three Brothers of California

• Starling

Posted November 30, 2006 - 07:03 AM

I have the instructions from the original Yamaha AIS kit that I fitted to a 2005 WR450 I thhink some pictures of Brazilian ass is a fair swop.

Muz
:prof: :bonk: :cry:
:ride:

Hey Muz and fellows,

I'm waiting yours instructions of how can I send the brazilian "wonders" for you?
:worthy: :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.