White plastics for YZ250?

21 replies to this topic
  • renthal1

Posted November 23, 2006 - 08:54 PM

Can you get them? For a 06? Because me likes:thumbsup:

• o2bmxin

Posted November 23, 2006 - 09:16 PM

Can you get them? For a 06? Because me likes:thumbsup:

I saw a Vid where The Boo Koo Enerygery SX Team Spraypainted the stock plastic with Plastic paint.

You could try that!!!

• awya14

Posted November 23, 2006 - 09:28 PM

its cheap up here in canada..$35 front $30 rear and $45 for the shrouds

• heebz

Posted November 24, 2006 - 03:28 AM

I know you can get the oldschool yellow from one industries, they might have white check it out !

• RCannon

Posted November 24, 2006 - 05:13 AM

UFO and Acerbis has white plastic for the yz 125/250's. It looks really nice.

I would have dont it along time ago if I did not have to replace the tank. It bothers me to spend 200.00 on a stock replacement that's just a different color.

• WAMXP1MP

Posted November 24, 2006 - 06:15 AM

Good luck if you can find the white plasstic's let me know i've been looking for a past couple weeks now nobody has it in stock and I mean no body. So far it's all been like back ordered right at the moment. Acerbis told me they goof'd on the catalog and never made any new white plastic's. UFO claims they are discontinuing it the only one left is polisport who supposively makes it. I'll still waiting to find out if it comes in or not.

• rmz757

Posted November 24, 2006 - 08:31 AM

i know polisport makes it, plus its cheap.

Pair that white plastic with a set of these ( http://i11.ebayimg.c.../f8/03/e4_1.JPG ) graphics and you have a sweet looking yz.

• Motomofo1

Posted November 24, 2006 - 08:56 AM

ive been looking for red and white graphics for the 2strokes everywhere. who sells those?

• RCannon

Posted November 24, 2006 - 12:36 PM

Good luck if you can find the white plasstic's let me know i've been looking for a past couple weeks now nobody has it in stock and I mean no body. So far it's all been like back ordered right at the moment. Acerbis told me they goof'd on the catalog and never made any new white plastic's. UFO claims they are discontinuing it the only one left is polisport who supposively makes it. I'll still waiting to find out if it comes in or not.

Can you find any of the stock plastic in white? I have a local shop that will probably have everything. The trouble is he charges full list. I have shopped there for over 30 years. My "freebie" or discount has amounted to 1 tee shirt in 30. If you are desperate for the stuff, I would be happy to check.

• rmz757

Posted November 24, 2006 - 03:40 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...VQQcmdZViewItem there ya go, red and white yz graphics

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Valerie Wilson

Posted November 24, 2006 - 04:04 PM

Shoot the TT Store an email or give us a call.

Let us do the work for you.

We'll let you know whats available/in stock as well as get you GREAT priceing!!!!

• dirtsquirt101

Posted November 24, 2006 - 04:20 PM

ive been looking for red and white graphics for the 2strokes everywhere. who sells those?

http://www.fludesign...ges/yamaha.html

• rmz757

Posted November 24, 2006 - 07:27 PM

oh wow, thats a sweet looking kit too.

• renthal1

Posted November 24, 2006 - 10:07 PM

Thanks for all the replies guys. I found a 06 Polisport catalouge at work and looked through it and found that they make a complete white plastic kit for my bike, except the front fender, but they make a white fender for a 05, and the 05 fender fits on the 06 so I'm in buisness. Luckily for me we import Polisport so I get them dirt cheap hehe:applause: :worthy:

• WAMXP1MP

Posted November 24, 2006 - 10:24 PM

Supposively i'm waiting for the polisport kit to come in I can find nearly all the pieces but everything stops when it comes to the front fender '05 or '06 design. I've heard discontinued, back ordered for 5 weks 2 weeks 3 weeks you see my point the distributors are out is what I get told after I place an order. BTW I'm trying to get white so I can get those graphics from FLU design on my '06 YZ 250.

I don't care if I have to buy the piece seperate at this point cause nobody can get me a kit right now I wanted it all at once. I bout to the point where i'm gonna go with black plastic's and put the white graphics n red seat cover on it instead gonna get a black gas tank also.

• RCannon

Posted November 25, 2006 - 05:58 AM

Dont worry about the fender. The 06 and 05 look slightly different, but are 100% identical where they meet up with the 05 numberplate. On the 06 the plate area does not matter because there is a space above the fender.

• rbn14

Posted November 25, 2006 - 08:43 PM

I'm waiting on some white plastic(UFO) from a local shop and some 06 DVS graphics. I should have it all by the first. I will post some pics.

• renthal1

Posted November 26, 2006 - 12:31 PM

I'm waiting on some white plastic(UFO) from a local shop and some 06 DVS graphics. I should have it all by the first. I will post some pics.

That would be awesome, would love to see how it turns out:thumbsup:

• rbn14

Posted December 02, 2006 - 06:38 PM

So here's mine. I'll get some better shots when the sun comes up. I also have a set of white shrouds of my IMS tank and 06 DVS graphics.
Posted Image

• renthal1

Posted December 03, 2006 - 01:35 AM

Very nice man! Do you have any pics of the dvs graphics on. Can you please post some more pics of your bike:thumbsup: Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Kx 250f vs yz 250 vs yz125 by kxrider1001

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 9 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ250 2014 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ250 2014
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Modifying Triple Clamps by RIDER44

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Engineering and Technology
  • 8 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ85 2013 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ85 2013
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Worth rebuilding a '00 YZ250? by mr.boombastic

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 10 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.