kids boots

4 replies to this topic
  • mdek

Posted December 25, 2001 - 02:16 PM

Hi guys

I have a pair of black fox boots child size 12 that my son wore one time. I have no use for them. If anyone can use them please email me and i`ll be happy to send them off. I`ll be out riding from thurs to sat (if I don`t respond thats why). Merry xmas fellows

Mark

• chancer

Posted December 25, 2001 - 04:10 PM

How much do you want for the boots? I have a child who could really use a set of boots. This would be a great post Christmas gift. I just bought the pants and jersey for Christmas.
Thanks in advance,
Chancer

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mdek

Posted December 25, 2001 - 05:50 PM

you can have them maybe you could just cover the shipping charge. just email me your address

fourperf@earthlink.net

• SoCalWR426

Posted December 25, 2001 - 06:33 PM

Let me know when you want to give away your Norton!

SoCal

• mdek

Posted December 25, 2001 - 07:28 PM

I don`t think I could ever part with that baby. It took me 7 mo`s to restore, such a great bike.

Mark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.