Mx Rear Fender

9 replies to this topic
  • dzrtrat1111

Posted November 21, 2006 - 08:54 PM

Does anyone know where to get a mx style rear fender for a xr 600. I've checked the TT store but just oem replacement and universal rears..

• dangerranger21

Posted November 21, 2006 - 09:20 PM

Maier has one...

• dzrtrat1111

Posted November 21, 2006 - 09:50 PM

thanks dangerranger!! i didn't see those.. unfortunately im looking for black and they don't have it.. anyone else?

• BWB63

Posted November 21, 2006 - 09:59 PM

They (Maier) do have it in black for the XR600R. I saw it at Chaparal when I was at their big fall street sale. I have the white one for the XR400 in white that I got from Rocky Mountian ATV/MC

• zacko

Posted November 21, 2006 - 11:12 PM

Does anyone know where to get a mx style rear fender for a xr 600. I've checked the TT store but just oem replacement and universal rears..

Hope this help your search for mx rear fender....

Cheers.............

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=438269

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cbaranski

Posted November 22, 2006 - 06:22 AM

I took a CRF450X rear fender and made it work on my 96 600r. It looks pretty bitchin with the LED light. So then I also got the front fender to match and it really makes the bike look alot newer than it is.

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted November 22, 2006 - 08:11 AM

thanks dangerranger!! i didn't see those.. unfortunately im looking for black and they don't have it.. anyone else?

Yes they do, I have one I boughe from Maiher about three months ago. part number 12305

heres a linky.

http://www.maier-mfg...=10&modelid=122

• dzrtrat1111

Posted November 22, 2006 - 08:27 AM

SNIPER you are the man.. thank you very much, and everyone else for your help. it's exactly what i need.. want to convert to the baja designs led tail light for use with mx fender.. had nothing but problems with 2 different BD dualsport tail lights.. this should fix it!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted November 22, 2006 - 09:20 AM

SNIPER you are the man.. thank you very much, and everyone else for your help. it's exactly what i need.. want to convert to the baja designs led tail light for use with mx fender.. had nothing but problems with 2 different BD dualsport tail lights.. this should fix it!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Thats exactly the same set up I have, I can email you a pic if you want to see what it looks like all done...

• XRidiculous

Posted November 24, 2006 - 05:49 AM

I bought mine at XRS ONLY. The fender is made by CEMOTO, but I cant find a link.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.