Yosh on my 07 pic

14 replies to this topic
  • 700MX

Posted November 21, 2006 - 08:13 PM

Several people pm'd me on how i like my yosh....and if I could post a pic of how far it stuck out. here is a pic, and i love the pipe! My shop gave me several to try and I liked the Yosh the most
Posted Image

• kyle450rider

Posted November 21, 2006 - 08:15 PM

nice pipe!I would like to get a ride report on a white bros.

• sharky_do_do

Posted November 21, 2006 - 08:54 PM

Several people pm'd me on how i like my yosh....and if I could post a pic of how far it stuck out. here is a pic, and i love the pipe! My shop gave me several to try and I liked the Yosh the most
Posted Image

Swet pic 700! Can you tell us what other pipes you tried on your 07, and a short overview of your thoughts? :cheers:

Thinking of getting a pipe soon, just not
sure on what to get. I prefer a pipe with an emphasis on mid and top end.

Thanks! Sharky

• tmrider

Posted November 21, 2006 - 09:45 PM

Ive got the white brothers carbon pro on my bike and love it. It make the bottom and mid very strong and hit alitte harder and pulls forever.

• mxpro125

Posted November 21, 2006 - 10:01 PM

Ive got the GYTR pipe, which is made by White Brothers, Does exactly what it said it would, smooths everything out and more on the bottom.

Nice Bike 700 :cheers:

• Twig323

Posted November 21, 2006 - 10:46 PM

Im looking into getting a Dr.D Carbon have ya tried one? and if so how does it compare to others?

• barch88

Posted November 22, 2006 - 12:57 AM

Nice picture man, thats sick.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ250F_Rider

Posted November 22, 2006 - 04:03 AM

Great pic man. One of the better ones I have seen to capture the essence of MX'in. Now back to our normally scheduled non-emo programming. :cheers:

• 700MX

Posted November 22, 2006 - 11:48 AM

Im looking into getting a Dr.D Carbon have ya tried one? and if so how does it compare to others?

I tried the WB, DRD, and Yosh

They were all a huge improvement over the 07 stock, and I would say if you are trying to decide, figure out the type of power you like best. Then look for the pipe that fits that profile best.

WB......sounded trick. If you like smooth, tourquey power with over rev you would like this pipe. It builds rpm too slow for me

DRD....Great roll on, low-mid snap! If you like to never touch your clutch, and maybe are more of a "recreational rider" you would LOVE this pipe

Yosh.....This pipe is my style. Quick, snappy and a fun. improved low, and a mid range burst into a nice over rev. It does not sound as trick as the wb. also has descent roll on....but I do find myself clutching alot.

Hope this helps you guys

• sweetpotato

Posted November 26, 2006 - 11:14 AM

Great pic man. One of the better ones I have seen to capture the essence of MX'in. Now back to our normally scheduled non-emo programming. :worthy:

Ditto! Nice bike, nice place to ride, looks really fun!

I just got that same pipe a few weeks ago but haven't tried it yet. Glad to know you are enjoying it.

• supermotoxray

Posted November 26, 2006 - 12:02 PM

Thats that the rs-2 or the trc yosh?

• 700MX

Posted November 27, 2006 - 06:38 AM

Thats that the rs-2 or the trc yosh?

It is the rs2 pro titanium

• trail

Posted November 27, 2006 - 10:35 AM

where was that pic taken?

• 700MX

Posted November 29, 2006 - 06:51 AM

where was that pic taken?

Grand Junction

• cappy79

Posted November 29, 2006 - 08:48 PM

I thought that looked like I-70. You old enough to know the Kyle's Monte & Terry?
Cappy79 (SRAC #9 250 PRO about a hundred years ago!)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.