Another Ride Report with my BRP

4 replies to this topic
  • Old_Man_Time

Posted November 20, 2006 - 11:55 PM

We had twelve riders show up for this ride. My XR650R and a KDX200 were the odd balls amidst all them KTMs. Click the link and enjoy: :cheers:

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=439179

• frankstr

Posted November 21, 2006 - 06:38 AM

Some nice pics again, Old Man Time , Those ruts were unreal...

:cheers: :p

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • adam574

Posted November 21, 2006 - 09:47 AM

looks like some really nice riding... i am going ot have to talk to my boss about moving our company out west.. what is the average cost of a house over there? i'm near boston so i don't even want to look anymore.

• BRPXL600R

Posted November 21, 2006 - 11:51 AM

This guy is my hero as he gets to go out and ride alot!!!!!! Nice pics too!

• Old_Man_Time

Posted November 21, 2006 - 12:17 PM

looks like some really nice riding... i am going ot have to talk to my boss about moving our company out west.. what is the average cost of a house over there? i'm near boston so i don't even want to look anymore.

Things are starting to change quite quickly around here. Up until 3 years ago a person could find a nice modest home for under $100,000. Since Microsoft, Yahoo and Intuit have started setting up house in our area things have dramaticly changed. Land and housing is going up by the week. Expect $160,000++ for the same home. Nobody wanted to live here so things were pretty inexpensive for most of the 22 years I have lived in Eastern Washington.
Two or three years ago I found 80 acres of nice flat desert land with power nearby and bordered by irrigation on two sides for $40,000.00. There were not farming water rights to the irrigation but you could put in domestic wells and the land could be subdivided. To me it was a no brainer but I couldn't get anyone to go in with me on it so I had to pass. All I wanted was 40 acres to build a winter riding area and maybe home on. Who would have known how quickly things would change. That is always going to be one of those "If I only woulda" memories.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.